What is a Outbound Calling?
Outbound calling, allows you to make outbound calls from your professional switchboard the same way as making phone calls from a landline. You can use Blue Penguins professional switchboard Web Phone, with SIP VoIP phones, ATA adaptor, or from a PSTN dialup access number (DAN).
However when you make calls your CLI goes with you.
How much does Outbound calling cost
How we calculate our call costs
- Outbound calling is a pay as you go feature, meaning you pay for only the minutes you use.
- A £5 outbound call credit is included with every Advanced Switchboard Basic Starter Package.
Outbound Call charges to the PTSN destinations listed below
- There is no connection charge
- There is a minimum call charge of 3p (lower than most of the big players).
- But there is no charge to call UK freephone numbers, or if the call does not connect.
- At the end of the call we calculate the cost using the call length in seconds and the pence per minute rate (unlike some services we don't round call times up to the minute).
- If there is a part of a penny, we round up to the next penny
(e.g. 60 seconds call to Vodaphone UK costs 8p, 61 seconds costs 9p)
See the full tariff List, for complete details of other mobile and international destinations.
- 01, 02, 03, and 0870 number costs: 1.25 pence per minute
- 0500, 0800, and 0808 number costs: 0.00 pence per minute
- 0842, 0843, and 0844 number costs: 9.85 pence per minute
- 0845 number costs: 7.50 pence per minute, 4.75 pence (off peak)
- 0871, 0872, and 0873 number costs: 18.00 pence per minute
- UK Mobiles (Orange, Vodafone, O2, T-Mobile and 3 Mobile), costs: 8.00 pence per minute